If you are looking for a super, simple dessert that you can make in a matter of fifteen minutes, than this one is calling your name! It’s fresh, healthy, and if you love anything coconut like me, you can not go wrong with this.
Toasted Coconut Peach Cups
2 Ripe Peaches
1/2 Cup Coconut Butter*
1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
2 Tbs Coconut Flakes, Toasted
1. Slice peaches in half vertically.
2. Removed pit, and use a spoon to make a 1 in wide hole in the center of the peach.
3. Place coconut butter in a microwave safe dish, and cook for 30 seconds, or until melted.
4. Stir in cinnamon.
5. Spoon the coconut butter into the center holes of the peaches until they are filled.
6. Top with coconut flakes, and place in freezer for about 10 minutes until coconut butter has hardened. I like to leave mine in for a little longer so the peach begins to freeze slightly.
* To make coconut butter, place dried coconut flakes (I use this, which I always find at TJ Maxx) in a blender or food processor. Blend until flakes become creamy in texture. Store in air tight container for future use.